Saturday, January 28, 2017

Simon Says Stamp 'Coffee Love'

My Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit is in the house!! YAY I think this one did a tour of the coffee plantations en-route :-)

I love the coffee and tea theme of this one, 2 of my favourite things :-)


I made a card and gift bag and really love the Coffee and Tea stamp set, cute little Coffee Love die and the Doodlebug Cream and Sugar papers, I will be ordering this paper pack and will be finishing the inside of the card too, I just want to use the same papers when I have them ;-) 


It is ages since I used the weekly Wednesday sketch over on the SCS website and when I saw it I though it would work perfectly with the kit!! 


I love this cute Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Envelope die set, 
I will pop a coffee shop gift card inside ;-)



This kit sold out in record time and if you hadn't subscribed then you may have been disappointed, but you can still buy the products individually :-)



Challenges:
SCS Sketch Challenge 
Cut It Up.   Hot Drink
Brown Sugar.  Anything Goes
Colour Crazy.  Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party.  No Cards Allowed



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Adorable card and really cute sentiment! I like your little coffee-to-go cups. The patterned paper is really pretty - brown and blue always look so nice together - earth and sky.

Thanks for joining us for our Hot Drink challenge at Cut it Up. Stay warm! :)

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic card, love that cute coffee cup :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.

Esther said...

So, so cute!!!! I got this card kit too and can't wait to use it!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

Scrappin Sue said...

So cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x